1. What language is used for training?
The course will be conducted in Russian, Ukrainian or Azerbaijani languages depending on the country of your training. All courses use English-language IT terminology.
*Russian language understanding is required for the course participation regardless of your location.
2. What Verification of Course Attendance do I get?
The Certificate of Completion confirming gained skills will be issued at the end of the course.
3. How do I get employed after completion of the course?
Each student will get an invitation for a job interview with one of the DevEducation’s partners upon the course completion.
4. What time does the training course take place?
The classes are usually conducted in the morning.
However, you can request a detailed schedule of the chosen course from an administrator in your city.
5. What is the qualification of the course trainers?
Courses are conducted by field experts, who have over 5 years of experience, and are currently employed by our partners’ IT companies.
6. What assumed liabilities are for the student who receives a grant?
Grant recipients shall not be legally or financially liable to the IT college. You have the right to refuse the grant or use it for the next course completion.
7. Does DevEducation guarantee my employment after the course completion?
Your employment with a partner IT company is guaranteed, if you pass the interview successfully.
However, we can't provide a 100% guarantee of your employment, since many factors depend on the student him/herself. If you don't miss any of your classes and do all your homework, your employment chances are very high.
We can assure you that 87% of our graduates got their job right after graduation.
8. What if I miss some lectures?
We recommend attending all lectures in order to get the maximum out of course content. However, if you miss a lecture or optional course, please do the homework associated with the lecture as well as all other lecture tasks.
A maximum of 20 grants is allocated for each course. We expect you to attend all classes scheduled 5 days a week and do all your home tasks. We may recommend a student at our sole discretion opting out of training if he/she misses classes without serious reason.
The majority of our students are mature and self-sufficient people. Attendance and progress are your personal responsibility in the first place.
If you pay proper attention to the course, it will be quite easy for you to get a good job and achieve your goals.
9. What if I fail to do some of the home tasks?
The course is built around finding solutions and answers, including answers to self-learning tasks. That’s the reason why failure to do your home task is equivalent to the loss of your grant and automatic expulsion from our courses.
10. Where can I see all the courses curriculum?
The course curriculum can be found at deveducation.com. Select Courses section and open the desired course.
11. I'm still in doubt about what course to choose. Can I get some extra information?
Yes, of course. Particularly for this purpose, we’ve arranged the “Door Open Day” event. It is also possible to visit us on any other day by prior agreement with the head of the college.
You can also submit a request on our website and register for one of the open events conducted on business days.
12. What knowledge is required to receive a grant for course completion?
Visit deveducation.com, select the desired course and check the Perfect Student Profile. There you can get an idea of knowledge required to receive a grant.
13. What career will I be able to pursue after completing the QA/FrontEnd/Mobile course?
- Upon the QA/AT course completion, you will be able to develop a career in software manual testing or software automated testing. You will be able to understand all basic tests, documentation creation, automation workflows, and all the steps of the software lifecycle. Your level of skills will enable you to implement all this across real-life projects;
- Upon the FrontEnd course completion, you will be able to work as a programmer in the web development field. You will also be able to code a site and create desktop apps;
- Upon the Mobile course (Xamarin or React Native) completion, you will be able to become a programmer in the mobile development field.
14. Are software testers in demand at a job market?
Testers are people that check sites and applications for errors. Hundreds of new web resources appear every day making a professional tester an absolutely irreplaceable link in the chain of the high-quality site or app development. This career will be in high demand for a while. Automated testing is also becoming a fast-growing career.
QA/AT course completion in devEducation college will provide you an opportunity to work in any of those two fields.
15. What salary can I expect from being employed with your partner company?
Compensation is based on the results of your job interview negotiation. Your salary may also depend on the city of your employment. Usually, our graduates are offered an average junior wage in the region.
Your serious attitude towards the course studying will assure your highest level of knowledge and will provide the most beneficial impact on your future compensation.
16. Why is the course called "Basic"?
The Basic course duration is 4 months, and the course is based on one of the programming languages. Language selection will depend upon the needs of IT companies in the region where you are trained.
In most cases, this will be Java or C#. The Basic course includes the essential material required for working on real-life projects.
Upon the Basic course completion, a student may choose a specialization: FrontEnd, Mobile Xamarin or Mobile React Native, Java Advance, C# Advance. You can become a professional in any of these fields in 1.5-2 months.
17. What knowledge is required to be enrolled in IT courses?
You can get enrolled at The Base Java/C# course or Testing course in our college.
You need to have basic knowledge of the following:
- Programming basics;
- Advanced computer skills;
- Huge desire to study, learn something new and achieve your goals.
18. What companies are DevEducation college partners?
You can find a list of our partners in Our Partners section at deveducation.com. They are various companies in different cities, and their number grows steadily.
Field of activity: development of business software, analytics, data security;
Field of activity: development of FinTech services, online trading systems, Web and mobile apps;
Global Cloud Team
Field of activity: development of outstaffing software.
19. Can I study online?
No, we do not offer this opportunity.
We provide different interactive activities for further successful employment of our students in IT companies. Scrum training sessions, hackathons with the top executives of various IT companies. One of the most important learning components is teamwork. It’s impossible to do it online.
20. Are there any age restrictions for studying in DevEducation college?
Our target audience is ambitious, highly motivated people at the age of 18-27, but there can be exceptions. It depends a lot on your mandatory pre-enrollment interview, where you can show your abilities. 33 is the maximum age for enrollment for any course in our college.
We even accepted 16-year-olds. However, in this case, we just won't be able to provide an opportunity for full-time employment.
21. Do I have to sign an enrollment contract with DevEducation college?
If you received a grant, you will be offered a contract indicating the course name and the number of learning hours. Upon the course completion, you will receive the Certificate of Completion.
22. Can I study at DevEducation college while being employed?
We offer a 5/2 curriculum and quite a significant amount of homework. You will have to decide whether or not you will be able to work and study simultaneously.
50% of our students study while being employed. However, we warn everyone it can be tough to do so.
23. Why is the price of the course so low?
DevEducation is a non-commercial project, and we strive to provide every student who is eager to study with an educational grant. Student's desire to receive a grant means that s/he is really enthusiastic about the IT industry. We do support people that are eager to become real professionals.
The course price will be significantly low for you if you receive a grant. This is just a tool to filter out careless students and to keep only committed ones. We do not gain any profit for selling the courses. Our key benefit is to provide highly-qualified professionals for IT companies. And qualification of our professionals is much higher than of those recruited via job sites and HR services.
We provide the highest-quality training in the IT education market in terms of further employment. The content of our learning programs is initially based on real-life work statements of modern IT companies. We know for sure what skills and knowledge are required to get a job.
We have sponsorship agreements with our partner companies allocating money for educational grants. This makes our courses accessible to any enthusiastic student. Despite the fact that we totally comply with the needs of the business, we still stand with our students in terms of the learning process.
24. What level of English language skills are required for the course enrollment?
You have to be at least a pre-intermediate level to receive a grant and to be enrolled for the course.
If your English language skills are not as high as expected, but you have perfectly completed all other tasks during the interview, you can apply for a grant and be enrolled on the course.
25. Why don't you offer any classes after 19:00?
This is a standard time for any business education. People may be quite exhausted after 8-9 hours of working. It is not productive to cope up with such an extensive curriculum in the evening.
Besides, we learn from real-life projects, so providing money for grants companies take a serious risk in case our students fail.
Sign up for a course
- • Author's educational materials
- • Free attendance at IT events
- • Analysis of the main events of the industry